Sunday, December 4, 2011

Report on Final Project

group of people made of cirlces meeting
Final Project!

My group and I met up to discuss what we would do for our final project. We all came up with an idea of showing how students and teachers can benefit from technology use. We will make a movie of a teacher faced with the decision of whether she will use technology in her classroom or not. An angel will try to convince her to use technology and a devil will discourage technology use. We will explain the benefits of skype, blogging, iMovie, podcasts, PLN's and more. Doing it this way will allow us to show what we learned in EDM 310. I still feel I have more progress to make and I will use technology everyday until I die. There is no real way to make it without it. One must have a backup plan however because things can easily go wrong using technology such as a power outage.  I look forward to recording our movie and I hope everyone will enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment