Friday, December 9, 2011

PLN Final Report

The course has come to an end but my blog and PLN will continue to grow and rise ultimately making me a better teacher. My PLN is very important and has grown so much since I first found out what it is. I heard the term used often but did not know what it was. Honestly I thought it involved paper (lol). It sounded like something important like lesson plans or something. However to me it is far more exciting and helpful than that because it allows individual teachers to help themselves learn through its use. I continue to use SI heard the term used often but did not know what it was. Honestly I thought it involved paper (lol). It sounded like something important like lesson plans or something. However to me it is far more exciting and helpful than that because it allows individual teachers to help themselves learn through its use.

people holding hands


I continue to use Symbaloo to control my PLN. C4T and C4K have definitely helped mine to grow. I added students as well as teachers I found interesting and educating. I learn how fun and easy it is to involve blogs in the classroom for the students learning experience. Things since I have been in school have changed drastically, and I do not consider myself to be old. This says that things are changing fast, and it is due to technology. My PLN not only contains sites that allow me to interact with others but sites that involve me completing homework, checking my grades, and my degree plan. Then I have added favorites like online shopping sites, a site connected to my job, and banking. It is so easy to access and leaves room in my memory bank for other things! I do not have to remember URL’s and use my history browser. Instead I use my home page which is my PLN and go from there to anywhere in the world I want my mind to be. PLN’s are awesome for learning and connecting to others for the progress of an individual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment