Sunday, October 16, 2011

Project #10 PLN

So what is a PLN? Huh? That is what I said plenty of times when hearing something about a PLN or just pretend like I know, which neither was working. Now after reading A 7th grader's personal learning network I know what it is and what is does for me. What is it? It is a way to access any sites on one page without having to type in the sites or search for sites one may forget. The sites can consist of anything helpful, professional, and fun for the individual. The site I chose to use is Symbaloo. It is easy to maneuver around on and does not require large amounts of time to use. My PLN allows me to access assignments due in all of my classes, emails, work information, and of course music and video channels without going through the hassle of typing in each URL when I need to use them. My PLN still has room for progress like adding sites that allow me to collaborate and receive information on school systems and jobs when I graduate. I will be using my PLN daily and building upon it for my professional growth.
symbaloo Personal Learning Network

No comments:

Post a Comment